Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Posting Format

I have decided on a format for my blog posts so I can maintain a sense of consistency and regularity. In each day's post, you can expect to see some information on the following:

Any interesting things I have eaten, seen or smelled (yes, smelled!)
Pictures of the city and people I have met
A brief Chinese phrase (so you can learn, too!)
The social and political aspects of my daily life abroad
Weather



Through this blog, I hope to give you a first hand glimpse into my daily life abroad. Enjoy!

Goodbye!
再见
Zai jian ( say, zye g en)

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great idea. I did a blog of my trip to China two years ago. You can read it here.

    Have a good time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm planning to go as "Michelle Obama", so I'm sure I'll get the royal treatment. Laters!

    ReplyDelete

Shanghai Apartment

Shanghai Apartment
Living and Diningroom

Shanghai Apartment

Shanghai Apartment
Our Bedroom

Shanghai Apartment

Shanghai Apartment
We have a garden!